As Select Mailing has completed over 50,000 mail projects since our inception we’ve seed the good, the bad and the just plain dumb of direct mail. Almost every organization produces mail that they probably don’t need to and some direct mail pieces can be simply useless to the recipient, due to poor targeting or weak or out dated lists. So ask yourself if you might be able to save a buck if…………
- Do you mail to deceased people?
- Do you mail to folks who might not be able to take you up on your offer – because their IN JAIL?
- Do you send statements to accounts that have been closed or have a zero balance’s?
- Do you mail to people on you list outside of your market area?
- Do you send direct mail to acquire new customers to your existing customers?
Save a buck or two on postage, printing and mailing services by doing some housekeeping on your lists, and then call us to do more direct mail projects!